We offere a wide range of Beveling Machines are designed to bevel 30° or 45° weld seams on steel, stainless steel, nonferrous metals, brass and plastics. They can also be used to deburr and chamfer; straighten edges, internal and external radii and countersink holes from 7/8" diameter.
- Fine adjustment feature for slight chamfers when deburring for the preparation of weld seams
- Boiler and process plant construction (prepare weld seams on heat exchangers)
- Mechanical engineering (deburr machine parts, chamfer edges to protect against paint peeling and create visible edges)
- Sheet metal
- Three milling heads: 30°, 45° and
- Radius: R2.5
- Ideal for the following applications: Mold making (straighten edges, internal and external radii and countersink holes from 7/8" dia.)