We offere a wide range of Beveling Machines are designed to bevel 30 or 45 weld seams on steel, stainless steel, nonferrous metals, brass and plastics. They can also be used to deburr and chamfer; straighten edges, internal and external radii and countersink holes from 7/8" diameter.
- Fine adjustment feature for slight chamfers when deburring for the preparation of weld seams
- Boiler and process plant construction (prepare weld seams on heat exchangers)
- Mechanical engineering (deburr machine parts, chamfer edges to protect against paint peeling and create visible edges)
- Sheet metal
- Three milling heads: 30, 45 and
- Radius: R2.5
- Ideal for the following applications: Mold making (straighten edges, internal and external radii and countersink holes from 7/8" dia.)